Where you are right now determines what you believe you can do to become what you know you are down deep inside. Following are nine identifications of self that can help guide you to a deeper understanding of life and feel the joy of living it:
- Your peace is not dependent on others; it is dependent on your allowing it to be the most important thing in your life.
- Your joy is not dependent on things outside of you; it comes from the presence of Divine love within you.
- Your understanding of others comes from an understanding of yourself. When you know just who and what you are you are able to understand who and what others are; the individualized expressions of Divine love!
- Your ability to share Divine love with all is not dependent on what others do to you; it is what you do to yourself.
- Your state of health is not dependent on external things that you perceive you cannot control; it is based on what thoughts, ideas and feelings you hold as true and the resistance to your natural state of perfection.
- Your state of wealth is not dependent on the economy and other external factors that you perceive you cannot control; it is based on your attitude about your natural state of wealth and the resistance to your worthiness to experience it.
- Your state of ongoing prosperity is not dependent on what others do to invest in your lifestyle; it is based on your acceptance of your talents, skills and abilities and your allowance of their expressions in helping others
- Your ability to accept omniversal abundance is not dependent on what you perceive as true; it is based on your allowing Divine love to flow through you completely every day of your life.
- Where you are right now is a result of where you have been, what you have accepted as true and what beliefs you have forged as a result. When you are rigid, opportunities for growth and expansion pass through you and around you; when you are flexible, you move with the flow and absorb what you need to do, when you need to do it and who you need to do it with for the betterment of all. Be that which you truly are and you will be doing everyone a favor! ~Dean A. Banks, D.D. (Spirituality Guidance Channel)