When you allow someone to steal your joy you believe it wasn't yours to begin in with; if you did, you would have secured its status, held on to its benefit and kept it within. Letting go of what keeps you focused is allowing fear to take hold in your heart and decide your direction. Maintain your joy, which is your inner power of love keeping you focused, and let all negativity, control, domination and manipulation of others to pass through you without attaching any emotion to it whatsoever. Your joy is yours when you know it is your naturalstate of existence.
But how do you come to know that infinite state of joy when dealing with the finite perceived dualistic reality? You go within each and every day and allow that which is pure and divine to lead you into infinity. Following are the eight (the infinite symbol) steps that you must take to live in peace; come to a universal understanding of life; live in Divine joy and share Divine love:
The Path of Infinity:
- You are a spiritual being expressing the essence of Divine love physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- You come to know this by transcending the external illusion that you are other than a spiritual being.
- You transcend the illusion by removing erroneous beliefs and sharing Divine love with all.
- You remove erroneous beliefs by listening to Divine guidance and trusting in it completely.
- You trust in Divine guidance by daily communion with the Divine and faithing your spirit into the perceived external illusion.
- You become fulfilled by sharing exactly what you desire with all whom you encounter.
- You give thanks to the Divine by being whom and what you were created to be; a spiritual being expressing the essence of Divine love in all you think, feel, believe, say and do.
- You live in Divine love by knowing that you are blessed.
Feeling worthy to receive Divine blessings comes from accepting who and what you are and allowing it to be who and what you are; divine love in action! Those who live in fear must defend their aberrance because they don't know that we are all connected through the Spirit of God within. Only when they stop living from their egos will they learn the truth that they are living in fear.
For example, many people assign negative beliefs to be wealthy. Are their beliefs valid? Or are they living in fear of something that they don’t understand? When you believe you cannot be wealthy it is this belief that is limiting your abundance. Your divinity is the expression of health, wealth, prosperity and abundance. It is your ego that limits your expression because it wants you to believe it is God.
Don’t allow that which ‘appears’ to be real interfere with that which IS real. You are an infinite, living and breathing divine being that lives IN abundance each and every day! Live in infinite abundance by being who you truly are and NOT what you believe yourself to be. You are the one damming up the river and no one else! ~Dean A. Banks, D.D. (Spirituality Guidance Channel)