Actually, if you follow the processes outlined here, you can most always avoid that bitter taste of dirt, germs and ridicule. Being able to discern truth from fiction comes not only for a desire for the truth, but walking the pathway to understanding it. When an event, occurrence, situation, circumstance or the behavior of objects, animals or people transpire, you should first record exactly what happened Use your cell-phone memo recorder or a pad and pen to document the event.
Describe the sub-modalities of the event with who performed it, what they did, where it happened, how did it happen, whendid it happen and why you believe it happened; for what ultimate purpose. Describe what you saw, what you heard, what you smelled, how it tasted and how it touched you. Further describe the levels of what you saw - colors, brightness, contrast; what you heard - pitch, loudness, positioning; what you smelled – fragrant, sweet, pungent; what you tasted – sweet, sour, savory; how it touched you – comforting, alarming, indifferent; how it mentally stimulated you – thoughts, feelings, beliefs; how it made you feel – assured, alerted, apathetic. These impressions are from the five physical/emotional senses, the mental sense (6th sense) and the spiritual sense (7th sense). Record these observations in order to accurately determine their purpose to you and others.
Now that you have gathered and logged your data, it is time to evaluate that data by itself without attaching any personal emotion or agenda manifestation to it. Determine the answers to the following questions:
- Who participated in the event? Is their reputation honorable or manipulative? Are they known for relaying accurate information or skewing it to their own personal agenda? Who’s paying for this study? What will they gain by skewing the data and conclusions in their favor? Follow the money and you will be made aware of what is exactly going on.
- What is it that the ‘who’ wants you to believe about the event? Did it occur naturally or was it contrived to convince others of their veracity? Was it setup to unfold in such a way as to gain others’ trust and have them jump on the bandwagon?
- Where did it occur? Did it occur at such a place where the most dramatic effect would be realized? Was the event designed to unfold at this location to gain the most attention?
- How did it occur? Did a natural chain of events unfold the event the way it played out? Or was it designed to be at the right place, at the right time and with the right people to maximize the perceptions of others to gain their belief?
- When did it occur? Was it designed to occur at a specific point in time for maximum effect of was it accidental?
- Why did it occur? Was the event designed to occur to unduly influence mass amounts of people to become aware or their surroundings? Or was it designed to convince as many people as possible that what they believe is happening is NOT from the reasons they believe it is happening?
When you honestly answer these questions, you will see a pattern of expression unfolding right before your very eyes. You will see what is actually going on behind the scenes of events, occurrences, situations, circumstances and the behaviors of objects, animals and people.
Now that you have your outline of information, go to the Internet and gather the opinions of others about what happened. Whatever each person claims is the truth, verify that it is factually the truth and begin to test its validity by searching for similar occurrences. Bookmark your journey and log reputable references for further study. Go to the library and dig deeper in researching what you have noted and what others have said. Use your mental ability to discern the truth without judging it. Judging occurs when you add emotional agenda manifestation to your observations because it is predicated on your own self-survival. Observe, evaluate, perceive and believe what you experience by always relaying the truth. This way, you will never end up with your foot in your mouth and never have to experience the foul taste of dirt, germs and public ridicule. Be ye therefore diligent in seeking the truth and validating its occurrences! Please visit here for further research into how to discover the truth. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D. (Spirituality Guidance Channel)