What do you value? Do you value truth and honesty? Do you value the sanctity of life? Do you value yourself enough to be kind to others? Or are you just saying the words without the intention of meaning them? Only YOU know that. If you are a person that truly loves the Divine you will do the right thing NO MATTER WHAT others say about you.
They might call you crazy; they might call you stupid; they might call you a liar. As long as YOU know your Divine stability, your access to Divine knowledge and your expression of Divinetruth, no one else can harm you. They will bite at your heels, ruin your reputation and boil you in oil but never, NEVER back down to their egos and their lies!
They WILL pay somehow for their aberrance and so will you if you let them get to you in any way. Maintain your peace, live in the truth and allow their aberrances to pass through you unfettered by reactive emotions. Your maintenance of peace is your greatest armor of Divine love.
They will be found out for their lies and manipulations someday. It is not your job to bring this about; they will engineer their own undoing when they need it the most. Be forthright, love God and live in the truth. The evil ones will have to deal with themselves. Trust in the Divine. Know the seven blessings of Divine trust!
- “Blessed are you whenever
- Blessed are those who see themselves in others; for they will be guided to respect that which they don’t understand. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.
- Blessed are those who strive for greatness; for they are becoming what they were created to be! ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.
- Blessed are those who allow the misgivings of others to pass through them without pain; for they are on the path to expressing their own divinity. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.
- Blessed are they who boldly step out of their comfort zones; for theirs is the realization of their Divine purpose. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.
- Blessed are they who are patient in the unfolding of Divine order; for theirs is the bounty of joy, understanding and peace. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.
- Blessed are they who listen to their hearts; for in their listening to Divine guidance they are comforted and fulfilled. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D. (Spirituality Guidance Channel)